Legal buy viagra online uk
I am finally the very proud (extremely excited) owner of a Mac, much sooner than expected, and in a different way than I had planned.
And not just any Mac, but the sleek new Macbook Pro.
And I got it for free*.
Online viagra prescriptions
A few weeks ago I found a site that looked exactly like a million other scam sites I’ve seen before. You’ve probably seen them too. Just participate in a few offers, then refer a couple friends to do the same, and you’ll get a free iPod or other prize.
Some of these companies are legitimate and have even been on the news. A guy I know actually got one of the free* iPods through one.
How can you order viagra online
These sites work because advertising is a huge business. The company offering the prize gets money from all of their sponsors (the companies you complete offers with). After they receive all that money, they have enough to buy the prize (in this case, a MacBook Pro) for the person completing the offers (me) and still make a profit.
The hardest part of these things isn’t completing the offers, but convincing several of your friends to do the same.
Viagra tablets online australia
NuiTech (a.k.a. TheUseful) is a company that provides such offers, but they twist things up a bit. Instead of needing several friends to complete offers, you just complete all of the offers yourself.
Can i buy viagra online in india
I was naturally skeptical of the site when I found it, so I did a little research. I found a few blogs of real people who have jumped through the hoops and gotten the MacBook Pro, and a couple of forums (forum 1, forum 2) with tons of people who have gotten MacBook Pros and other cool stuff.
Price of viagra in indian currency
Here’s how it all works:
I had to complete a total of 18 offers, which were broken up into three pages: I had to choose 3 offers on the first page, 6 on the second, and 9 on the third. Some offers appear on multiple pages, and you cannot complete any offer more than once. Some of the offers are useful or from companies you’ve probably heard of (Blockbuster, New York Times, eMusic.com, Columbia House), some are not.
10/4/06 – Spent a little over two hours and completed all 18 offers. Credit showed up almost immediately for 15 of them.
10/9/06 – Credit showed up for the 16th offer.
10/10/06 – Credit for the 17th offer received.
10/11/06 – 18th offer credited! After a “verification process” of a few hours, my form appeared online to print out.
10/12/06 – Got forms notarized at the bank (it’s required) and mailed them to NuiTech in Florida. Patience, patience.
10/16/06 – Voucher was received and a “Shipping Request” was issued.
10/30/06 – UPS dropped off my brand new MacBook Pro!
Buying viagra in the uk boots
In total I spent $168.07 on the offers and got $90.30 back in refunds. Add the cost of shipping a few of the items back ($20.92) and the grand total spent was $98.69, for which I received five bags of coffee, two cans of hot chocolate mix, four “free” movie rentals from Blockbuster, 25 free song downloads, and a brand new MacBook Pro. To purchase this particular MacBook Pro from Apple, it’ll cost you a nice $2,000. Not a bad deal.
Viagra zakup online
If you add the 2-3 hours I spent completing offers, time spent on the phone and online canceling trial memberships, and a few hours packing and shipping returns (including trips to the post office), plus my own time spent obsessively checking my e-mail account and “Gift Status” page for updates, I probably spent between 10-15 hours on this project (20hrs tops). Keep in mind, though, that those hours were spread over the course of about a month.
Viagra philippines for sale
If you’re going to try this (or any similar offer) for yourself, here are a few tips:
1. Read everything before signing up for anything. Especially, read the “Terms & Conditions” and “F.A.Q.” pages on all of the offer sites. This one bit me in the behind. From one of the companies I completed an offer with, I failed to see that after my trial order, I would be required to place an additional order before I would be able to cancel my membership with them. The result was an extra $17 worth of coffee. Not a huge deal (and I do love coffee), just making my point – read everything that you can.
2. Before you begin, look through the three offer pages and form a strategy. Pick which offers you want to complete on each page, how much they’ll cost you, if you will have to cancel a membership trial for it (and when!), etc. Also, I’d recommend completing the offers for the third page first, as it will be hardest to do.
3. Create a new, separate e-mail account for the whole thing. I can’t stress this one enough. Visit Hotmail or Yahoo and create yourself an account. Use this account and only this account for the entire offer process. You will get spammed like crazy before long, so you want an account that you can abandon after you’ve received your prize and cancelled any trial offers.
4. Keep records of EVERYTHING. Print a copy of every confirmation page you reach after completing an offer. Save every e-mail involved with them. Many offers will immediately give you credit on the NuiTech site, but sometimes they might take some time. Sometimes, in rare cases, you might be required to fax or e-mail proof to them (such as that confirmation page) so they can manually give you credit.
Note: Rather than using the ink and paper to actually print a hard-copy of everything you’ll need to save, use CutePDF to save a PDF document of the page, which you can then print out later if need be.
5. Keep track of what you’re doing. Make notes of what offers you’ve completed, which ones you’ve received credit for, which ones you’ve cancelled (after receiving credit), etc. I kept track of every detail using this spreadsheet I created in MS Excel.
Here is a blank copy of the spreadsheet I used. Use it to keep track of all the details you’ll need to save along the way.
Also, check the Frequently Asked Questions page for answers to commonly asked questions.
There really is no trick to this. Just be careful, read everything, and enjoy the prize when you’re finished.
Viagra online kaufen test
Update: NuiTech has changed their terms and conditions, making it virtually impossible to do this offer anymore. Visit my Free Stuff page for other free stuff resources.
I’ve deleted the link, as it is impossible to do any longer.
Just on an extra note, any information provided on this website is given merely with the intent to be helpful. You are still 100% responsible for what you do, and I cannot be held liable for any financial and/or legal trouble you may become subject to as a result of doing anything written about on this site.